Question

allenleepolk

Public profile image
The "Edit Image" button on my public profile page appears not to be working. It won't let me upload a photo of myself. How do I do that?

Most Helpful Response

Same Issue

I have tried multiple browsers and when I try to edit my Public Profile Picture, a white box pops up for less than a second and disapears. I don't have any popup blockers running for the page and all the other settings look good, but it simply will not allow the addition of an image file. Hope someone can help. I can't find an email address for site support to even email the issue into them to look at.

Same problem

When I click public profile I see nothing at all that even alows me to think about adding a photo.  Please help.