Question

bettyboop193

problems getting a dispute submitted with equifax on ck site
I had a dispute that I dealt with directly with transunion which was removed. I went through the ck site to dispute the same bill with Equifax. ck disputed it with transunion instead of Equifax then ck informed me that transunion had removed it. Since I already had that information 2 months prior while dealing directly with transunion it was useless to me. I requested the dispute for Equifax. I checked the status of my dispute with Equifax through the ck site and it says I have never filed a dispute??? Obviously ck got the request for dispute because they responded a few days later with Transunion has removed your bill.????

Most Helpful Response

If you're going to dispute then dispute directly with each CRA.