Question

imyodestiny2

printed a 3 bureau credit report how do i know who to pay and which ones to pay
I printed a 3 bureau credit report. I have some that say potentially negative and then i have some that say potentially negative but they have been closed. Also i have something on my credit that i know i have been paying through attorney but its still on there with no change as to the total. When i being to pay items off my credit is it best to only offer half of the balance. I just do not want to double pay items or pay something that will not help. How long after payment will it reflect on my score if at all? And i was thinking of getting a secured card to expedite the process of rebuilding credit

Most Helpful Response

Company that reported it last

Each entry shows the reporting month (usually in a box type horizontal bar)

Your debt has been sold over and over. You have to figure out who owns it now (part of the joy of not paying your debts).

Paying will not help your credit score. the damage has been done.

You should settle and get the account to "closed and settled" or similar.

The attorney probably does not report to the credit agencies (it costs money to do this).