Question

InterestedConsumer

Previous Charge off with CapOne...is applying for any of their cards a good idea?
I opened a CC account with CapOne in 2005. It was closed in early 2011 after non-payment. It was then "Sold to Absolute". My report says this will be removed from my credit report on 5/2017. My credit score is in the mid 600's now (660). CK says that my chances at a QuickSilverOne card are "Very Good", but this doesn't take in account my previous history with them. Is applying for this card a viable option?

Most Helpful Response

yes, Cap one is one the most forgiving companys out there.  I would check the Cap one pre appoval site first.  If they say that they have a card for you then I would go for it.  Just remember if you take care of them they will be very good to you.  Always make your payments on time, dont go over your limit and never, never miss a payment.