Question

KLH2005

Prequalified with Capital One Auto, any issues with dealer at time of purchase?
I was instantly pre-qualified on Capital One Auto and given up ton$29,016 with 2.49-7.83% APR depending on age of car and length of loan. My question is has anyone been instantly qualified but then denied by Capital One at dealer and time of purchase?? I have never purchased a car as I drove my car given to me by my parents for 12years. Hoping to save myself from several hard inquiries and embarrassment if Cap1 then denies me at time of purchase. Would love any advice or experiences.

i'm not familiar with their program, but if it was me i would call them and ask them about the process. often time they can proceed farther with the application to make sure there are no glitches that would prevent the loan from going through.