Question

newusaworker

pre-approved for chase freedom could try to apply for chase sapphire ?
I have 6 month of credit history , 710 TU and 722EX , 675 on CK TU,
on ck and chase I am prequalify for Chase Freedom and Slate, I would like to get the Sapphire preferred, should I try ?
now I have cap-on 900$, merrick 500$, Amazon 3000$ , Gap 1000$, Amex Green NSLP.
Income is 120k.

So are all these accounts from the last six months?  Chase has a new rule that if you have 5 new accounts in the last 24 months they will not give you a card.  So keep that in mind before you app