Question

lesdobiz

Posting note to reported deragatory listing
Car caught fire, would not take back from dealer, now on credit report...Would not give me another car, even of lessor value (I asked) could not tell me why it caught on fire but wanted me to put my daughter and grandson back in the car. Bought it with 3 miles on it, caught fire 8 months later in middle of night, fixed car but reaked of smoke...have pictures and everything....options?

I would call an attorney. A good "lemon law" lawyer may be able to help you. Besides being a lemon it sounds extremely dangerous. Contact the law office of Kimmel & Silverman if they practice in your state.