Question

Laurabugsu

Post BK interest rate on auto loan too high, need help
I financed a vehicle last year right after my bankruptcy discharge so I got a very high interest rate, but I've made all my payments on the car and on everything else on time, I'm at 100%. When can I potentially refinance and get a decent interest rate?

Has your credit score increased and credit profile improved? Is your current auto loan afloat or underwater? Meaning, do you owe a significant amount more than the car is worth. Is the car going to meet mileage and age requirements for lenders? There are a ton of questions to figure out your answer. Your best best would be to research the criteria from different lenders you are thinking about refinancing with.