Question

Sfoxx75

Post Bankruptcy Equity Line Question
Hello, I filed for bankruptcy in January of 2009 and it was discharged in July 2009. I did NOT file against my home, I have 2 mortgages that I never allowed to lapse, nor were the payments ever late. My first mortgage lender is awesome, they still send me a bill every month which I pay, however my home equity line lender refuses to send me a bill! Every time I call them, they say they can't send me a bill because I'm paying "voluntary payments" (?), I ended up just setting up an automatic payment through my bank's website to send to them every month on the 21st. Credit Karma says this account has been removed from my credit report! Is there a chance they have written this off? I KNOW I haven't paid it off. I am not calling them again, every time I do they transfer me to someone in their bankruptcy department and those people are awful. So confused as to what to do about this.....

Maybe your bankruptcy attorney can help with this. Would be worth contacting him/her.