Question

copper2016

post bankruptcy credit application
mortgage was included and discharged. when filling out a credit app now must I list my mortgage payment, that I am still making, on the credit app since technically I am not responsible after discharge of the debt?

On the credit application, they need to know your income and your expenses in which to determine the amount of money you have available for credit.  It will not matter if it is mortgage or rent, they will want to see what you are paying for that monthly expense.  If you attempt to list zero it will be a flag and subject to question.   As you are paying it, you should reflect that amount.