Possible Identity theft? New Address Alert Showing White Pages and other places but not mine
Hi I actually was informed last night that a weird address and telephone number was showing up online under a couple people search sites under my name. I did a one time background search thing on BeenVerified and low and behold there is someone with the same first name and middle initial attached to my one of a kind last name. This person's last name is not even close or similar to mine in anyway. I then check into my account here and it shows a new address has been added alert for Feb 2013 but we have not moved etc...

The Beenverified site shows this new address and telephone was added....not sure from where or what in April??? The ONLY thing I see related to me is the fact I USE to live in the state it is showing up for...just not anywhere near the city...I have not lived in that state for two years now and we just closed on our house here in December and everything on my credit was fine until Feb??? How do I see what new address has been added??? By whom and where? Do I need to contact the credit bureau's???? Help!