Possible credit theft? What to do about addresses and credit cards on my score that are not mine?
This is the first time I see my report ever. There are two addresses on it of places I've never lived. Two credit cards open that I have never had. How do I fix this problem how can I clear these off my report. Both cards were open in 2012 one is closed and the other is with chase bank with a 7000 dollar limit of that 900 is being used. No late payments at least the crook has paid on time. But what to I do from here