Question

creditbro

Possible Credit Fraud?
I have a couple credit cards, and a few student loans. Every time I apply for a card or a loan, the issuing company asks me some questions about my financial history to verify my identity. That's okay, no problem. But there's been one question that's come up a lot.

No fewer than three times, I've been asked about a supposed home loan which was created in September of 2011. I've never considered it to be of any consequence, and every time I have just indicated that there is no such loan or chosen "None of the above". But today, I was applying for a new credit card and after answering another question about this home loan, the website told me that I could not be verified because I had provided incorrect information.

What I want to know is this: I've checked my full credit reports from all three credit bureaus. I even payed for my Experian report. There's no indication of any home loan ever being issued to me. So why am I constantly being told that there was such a loan? What am I missing here?

Maybe one of your loans is showing up as a mortgage.......  Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pros they can help.