Question

Perplexed5

poor rating for closed accts. 3 student loans, 1 auto, 1 2nd mortgage. all paid off, 0 balance. WTH?
I've paid off all student loans, 2nd mortgage and auto loan. why do these closed accts reflect negatively? I was responsible. WTH?

Congrats on paying off all those debts, I'm sure you worked hard on that.   They aren't actually negative, they just aren't current accounts.   You will probably see where they reflect "with comment"   This is not a negative, it merely would indicate that they were paid off and show the payment status when they were.  As each account closed, you saw reduction after reduction in your credit score.   This is because they are no longer lines of credit you were working on.  Credit scores are based on open/active accounts. 

Credit Score is based on Active Open Accounts.    just how it works. 

You need to read the articles on this site so you can understand how credit works.  I learned a lot and I was trained in business. Now I have a very good credit score because of putting into practice what I learned here.