Question

Terbob

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM CAPITOL ONE QUICKSILVER
In Feb. I made an early payment on my account only to be charged a late fee. I was told an early payment did NOT apply to my minimum payment due. I was given a specific date of the 22nd of each month my minimum payment was due. On March 25 I went online to make my payment thinking it would definitely be applied to my account properly I saw another late fee charge for $38. Only 3 days after the due date. This time I was told I had to make the payment on the actual date and the date started over on the 26th for it to count for the next month payment. This is just wrong!

What is early? Payments after the closing and before the due date are NOT early. 

You even state in your own post that 'I was told an early payment did NOT apply to my minimum payment due.' Seems very straight forward to me...

From what you're saying you were late with your payments. A payment made before the closing date on a card will not be counted as a payment for the next statement.

No, it’s not wrong. You are wrong. Payments made outside the billing cycle do NOT and never have counted as your payment due. The earliest you should pay for it to count as your next payment due is NOT until you receive your bill. Secondly, you admit you made the next payment 3 days late and got hit with a late fee...well, tell me how that’s THEIR fault.