Question

Ashhere

Poor Credit Score
Hello,
I'm having a poor credit score and it is showing that there are 2 payments that went for collection in the last year. But I was out the country for couple of years now and did not use any credit cards in those years. I tried for a dispute online, but it is saying my details does not match and I'm not able to proceed. How should I correct my credit report now.

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with instructions on how to dispute incorrect info, if you have trouble accessing things there, then contact the credit bureau that you are having trouble accessing.