Question

Kily78

Plz help I need to raise my score 80points in 2weeks!
The day before I was scheduled to close on my refinance home loan I was red flagged for an old at&t bill, The loan officer re-ran my credit and it had fallen 80 points! I'll lose my home if I cant bring it back up during my 2 week extention! Any tips on raising your score fast! My family is depending on me!

reality check here

there is no way to raise your Credit Score up 80 points in 2 weeks or 2 months.

Will the refinance folks allow you to satisfy the "at&t bill" and show proof that you did?  you need to talking to them and what do to.

I would immediately try to contact AT&T offices and try to negotiate with them. 2 weeks is not enough time to get everything corrected. If you have other loans or bills you may want to pay them down and then call the issuer and ask for a paid rescore to report the updated balance, that may buy you 20 or so points. But that negative has to be removed in either to get your 80 points back and I don't see that happening in 2 weeks