Question

CodyKarma

Plenty of income, no debt, so-so credit - Any "Pay for performance" credit repair?
Most of my payments are on auto pay. I own a business that manages apartment building so I have 100's of bills a month. They're all setup on auto pay. From time to time I'll be late on something on the first bill if I haven't put it on auto-pay.

At any rate, I have zero credit debt. I have a lot of mortgage debt but that's because my company owns ~$20m in property (with only ~$10m in mortgage debt).

Still my credit kinda sucks. This is frustrating because I make good money, pay on time, and have no non-mortgage debt. I can make $200k a year and get turned down for a $500 target card.

I see a lot of services to repair credit, but does anyone know of any that work on a contingency basis? i.e., I'll pay them $x for raising my score y points?

Credit Repair Service?? NO WAY!!!

So called "credit repair" services can be quite shady.  I've heard of some that take a client's money and don't pay the bills leaving the  debtor is worse shape than before.

Do you have an accountant to do your taxes?  If so, it might be worth paying extra to that accountant if someone there could receive and pay your bills (or receive and remind you of the payment) so you don't forget them.  That will build your credit.  It's the late paments that are giving you trouble.  

It may take a little while (the lates will show on your credit rating for the next 7 years) but it will be worth it.