Question

Jrebelo60

plenti card from Amex
Why when I have reviewed my experience on being denied for this card my review won't even come up in the car review
Maybe because was not a good review that CK decided to keep out since they are partnered with amex

plenti card is a points card used with an amex card / account. Its not a credit card. Either way, you dont want it. Its quite a silly point system and I dont expect it to be around long. I have AMEX and signed up to use the plenti card. There are hardly any participating retailers and its just too silly to bother with. I threw the card in the trash.