Question

ingoldenyears

Please up date my credit balances owed on my two credit cards, they are not correct
I keep noticing that that balances on my credit card are not correct. an you please update your database, so it better reflects my credit status

UPDATED

IT NEED TO BE UP DATED FOR JULY 

I PAID OFF PERSONAL FINANCE NOT IN MY NAME NO MORE

CAPITAL HAS BEEN PAID DOWN 

MARATHROM HAS BEEN PAID DOWN 

NEED UP DATED 

Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau that reports credit information to others.  It IS a tool for you to use (try using the financial tools provided here) to help people LEARN how to build and maintain a good credit score which is essential in today's credit-oriented society.  If you would read all; the information provided on this site, you would  benefit greatly.  Credit is something not taught in schools, unfortunately, which is why too many people have no concept of how it works or how to make it work for them.  That sort of essential teaching is what Credit Karma provides.

If you have an issue with this website or it's data, email support@creditkarma.com.

louloucool

NEED UPDATED IN JULY OR AUGUST