Question

Vickers270

Please tell me how to start paying off my debts to raised my credit score
I need help with who I can pay an to raised my credit score

Ever hear of a Budget?

Thats where you decide in advance how much income you have and how you will spend it.  For a good score you need to pay all your debts on time every month.  Its not about who to pay, If you can't afford to pay everyone you owe, then you are living beyond your means and need to seriously sit down and figure out whats going on with your money.  

Take some time to read the articles about budgeting and credit scores. Learn what it takes to have good credit. Ypur credit score is THE most imprtant number in our financial life. You need to learn what it takes to manage it.