Question

head12

Please help me decide what to do... I just want to rebuild myself
I have 5 credit cards that are charged off adding up to about $10,000 I recently paid off one and it is reporting as paid off however it hasnt effected my credit score in a positive way at all I have had a mortgage for 4 years, 3 yrs on my car and 1 year truck payment and a furniture acct that have all been paid PERFECT but due to these credit cards my credit is shot and i cant get a loan or cc from anywhere... I dont have enough $ to pay them off or even do settlements on them what can I do to get my credit back in good standings and is it even worth at this point paying off the old charged off debt as i said the one i did didnt help me at all and put a pretty bad dent in my bank account. I just want a chance to start over and rebuild myself but don't know where to start :(

Negotiate a payment that you can afford. Also ask for "pay for delete" your debtors have the authority to remove negative items from your credit file. It don't have to stay on your report the full 7 years. Be honest and try to get this debt resolved. It will work out you just have to be patient. Give these guys a call Credit Pro's 1-87-235-0324 they can help. Good luck my friend.