Question

hamma27

Please help Loan with a 615 Credit score?
I want an auto loan of 40k to buy a car .I can put down about 4-5 . I have a 97% payment in time less than 10% credit utilization . My CS is 615-610-619 however my experian Fico 8 is 586
What would be my best option to get approved ? also whats possibly my APR .
I have a car loan right now that i'm paying also .btw Credit Union Is not an option thank you everyone

Most Helpful Response

My only suggestion is try use CapOne's pre-qual auto loan, it's soft inquiry and you do NOT need to use it, but just to get a idea/baseline where you stands. Would you be pre-qual'd or not, If yes, how much they pre-qual you for and at what interest rate. It's something tangible and not just, at best an guess on our part.

hamma27

Thank you for your suggestion however I did try them already and says not approved . i have 2 card with cap one , one is 2.3k and other is 1k .I have a great record with them , always in time balance on cards is 0 and never exceeded 30% of my CL

however they still denied me

hamma27