Question

gratefulinindy

Please don't make the same mistake I did....
I hadn't checked my Experian score in years. Just did and had to file 12 disputes on errors! (Not to mention the fact that my score was 60 pts lower than TU or EQ....)

That is why it is advised in every credit forum I've been part of, to check one's credit reports every year so errors can be quickly corrected.

Very good advice, thank you for sharing.

The problem for me is contacting them...

I have tried on line, I have tried calling them....I even requested a paper copy of my credit report so I could dispute it on paper and snail mail it back to me.

Nothing has worked!  I have an 808 FICO!  Because of them, citi will not give me more than 3,000 credit limit.....yet Amex just raised my creditit limit from 15,000 to 16,500.  The reason I want more from citi is so that I can use their 0 interest to buy carpeting for my whole house.