Question

Stormahven8472

Planning to get another card (Credit or Cahrge
I am thinking of getting either a Citi Diamond Preferred Visa, Chase Sapphire Card or Preferred Sapphire Card or an American Express card, either a Green or Gold rewards charge card or the Amex EveryDay card. At the moment I have a secured visa card from Wells Fargo that I've had for the past 9 months with a limit of $700 and a Discover Card (6 months) with limit of $750. Thru Discover I got my FICO score which is at the moment is 689 while my CK is 683, VantageScore is 730.

I recommend the American Express Blue card because there is no annual fee, but you can compare all at www.creditcards.com.