Question

j1007n

piggyback removal
what I'm trying to figure out is if I get added as an authorized user on say my dad's credit card with a high limit and low balance. And it boosts my score and let's say a year or so down the road I decide I want to remove myself will my credit score go back down now. Or should I wait until more of my debt is paid off before I remove myself.

We can't tell you the scoring impact.  Revolving utilization is just one factor among many to consider.  For cases where the account is considered it will factor in linke other accounts.  Accounts where you're an AU are not considered in all cases.  When removed, the account will no longer be considered in any case.  Again, scoring impact depends on your credit profile and how that account factors in.