Question

rayrayduce

phone number for customer service
How to get a refund for my secure credit card.

webmd

I am not sure creditkarma is reliable. All the information on my credit report is old and not updated. I am disappointed in the service. Plus no number to speak with anyone that is not cool creditkarma. 

Score

I can't get my score to come up?

Fraud Protection

Hey how can I take off the fraud protection. I'm trying to buy a car and the bank told me i need to take it off in order to get the loan can someone please help me 

my credit went all the way down

My credit score was 524 and when i last checked it it said no score and -524 what does this mean !!!!

Experian

I have got my credit score many times from credit karma. Why Do I only get Transunion and Equifax? I'm working on my credit and would like to get my Experian score if it's possible...

Ms

How did my credit score go down 58 points. On my expedia. I had I new activity which was an inquiry. And transmission union 16 points down. My experience was 669. Please explained!!!!???

Ch0coh0lic

Enter Your Reply

If your inquiry was applying for any kind of credit card, renting, car purchase, loan - your credit score gets dinged.

I no longer have the email listed on my account. I tried to change it, but got nowhere. What to do?

Report update after deletions

How can I get an updated report after deletions have been completed by credit bureaus?

robin

Why are my scores different on credit karma than when I went in to get a car loan?  The scores the dealership had were much lower than on credit karma

Ch0coh0lic

Enter Your Reply

Credit Karma does not update their info often enough. My scores are still based on info that's 1 month old. I paid off credit cards and 4 weeks later my score has still not gone up.

blank screen

I log in to a blank screen. So afraid that I'm still logged in. I've already requested help but didn't receive it. Please help me out.