Question

citizen100

Phishing email or bad marketing idea?
I received an Email supposedly from Credit Karma (Credit Karma <notifications@reminder10.creditkarma.com>) that said my credit score was "Out of Date" and containing links to "Update my Score". Sooo...
1. Was this really from Credit Karma and if so, my thought is that this is an incredibly bad marketing idea.
2. This is a phishing email and if so, how did my email id get into the hands of phishers? How do I contact Credit Karma directly with this question?

Email to Support@creditkarma.com

Contact support directly.

With the current level of advertising that Credit Karma is doing, I wouldn't be surpised if there is indeed someone out there using Credit Karma to phish for info.

Good catch, lets hope its not the bad guys.

Hi Citizen100,

We do send emails to our members to remind them to log in to  update their scores if it has been a long time since they last did so. Feel free to email support@creditkarma.com with any further questions.