Question

ron7774

Personal loan not showing on my report.
I took a personal loan 3 months ago and it's not showing on my report. Any reason why?

Two possibilities: (1) It's being reported to Experian and that information is not available to this site. or (2) Your lender chooses to not report to any credit bureau, which is their right.  After all, they pay a fee to use credit bureaus. Much of this is explained in the articles here. 

Not all lenders report to bureaus & if they do they may not report to all 3 bureaus.

Aimit12

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.