Question

E02893

Perfect credit score. What more can I do.everything is perfect and score is close
40 yrs of all a+ payments. Never a blemish. 3 percent or less utilization of credit cards. High fluid net worth. Very small credit. Everything paid for. High income. .?

Keep up the good work

There's nothing more you need to do. Just enjoy it and continue to keep paying on time. Your income has nothing to do with it. It's not listed on your credit reports. The only reason you list that on your credit applications is for the bank to assess how much you can afford to borrow and still pay it back. 

Unless you plan to buy a home or borrow more money, you don't need to worry about your credit score. Just continue your good habits.

Chip

It's a ****ed game. They screw with your head to get you obtain and use more credit. No good answer. I dropped 18 pts from 826 to 808 after a VA refi, that reduced my pmnt $250/mo, I have no debt besides mtg. Use credit at pumps and restaraunts to avoid scanners and theives crewing with my debit account, then pay off when I get home, so no credit card debt. Never late on bills, 6 fig income...these people are idiots. I should be perfect score. There is no answer...just the game. BOHICA BABY!!