Question

militarylawyer

pd off 3 mtgs, but nt shwng on cr rpt. hw do i gt on cr rpt?
In 1986 - 2003 I paid off and sold 3 mortgages. The banking crisis happened and the mortgages were sold. I have the paperwork showing the mortgages as "satisfied and paid in full", by me.

How can I get the mortgages listed on my credit reports and boost my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

Those items are more than seven years old, which is the usual time for credit items to show on reports before dropping off.  These mortgages are too old to show on your report.  Sorry.

militarylawyer

Thanks jwsister's.