Question

looniebinn

Payment status (car loan) shows 84% but it was paid in full 100%. How do I get that fixed?
Payment status (car loan) shows 84% but it was paid in full 100%. How do I get that fixed? It looks incorrect and i'm sure that anybody looking at it would think my car got reposessed after being almost paid off. Not the case. I made some payments late after losing my job, but it was never reposessed. Paid it off in full.

If you are talking about what you are seeing on this website, then don't worry.  Nobody but yourself sees the info on CreditKarma.  If you are talking about your full credit report (like from www.annualcreditreport.com) then write letters to all three bureaus and provide proof that it as paid in full.  If this payoff was withing the last 30-60 days, then it may just be a timing issue and will probably be correct on your next update.  Best of luck!