Question

Nursing201216

Payment my parent's should have made but haven't?
So I got my wisdom teeth out last year, and my parent's said "No worries, we'll take care of it" Because I was over the age of 18, everything was in my name. I just signed up for credit karma today, and my credit score was 524, which is really bad. I can't pay the bill right now, and my parent's were supposed to do that. What should I do? Feel free to ask any questions if you have any, I don't even know if it's going to make a ton of sense.

Figure out a way to get the money together and in the meantime do some reading on "Pay For Delete Agreements" because that is what you will want to get. In addition to that spend as much time as you can reading all credit related topics, it is info that will help you for the rest of your life.