Question

kmfarm

Payment History score F
I went from 100% to 0% in a 3 month period where nothing changed. I've reviewed my credit report and nothing happened in the same time frame. How do I find out what happened? I have 0 accounts on record

Zero accounts means zero history. F would seem appropriate. To have good credit you need credit and good credit history. It seems you have neither.

Banks are just plain CROOKED

I have ZERO debt and thus ZERO payments for ANYTHING...and   over 500k in free and clear real estate with all properties rented , 200k+ in liquid assets and have 100k income and never a single late payment on anything.   I can't get a simple credit card which I can only presume is due to the F rating I have.   I have had credit cards in the past with every single of the large banks with NEVER a single late payment.  I boycotted all banks due to their outright fraud during the market bust..ended up paying for these crooks through my taxes and I can't get a simple card.