Question

trav284

payment history dropping within minutes?
I logged in this morning to find that items from my debts were being reported into my payment history. My payment history is 100% with equifax but transunion a few minutes ago reported 93.7%. I reloaded the page and now its at 86%!! It has things from my debts listed in my payment history for some reason saying that I've missed payments on them. One of them says it was introduced in 2011 and last reported on Feb 1, 17. It says no payment history has been reported. Actually it appears they have ALL of my debts listed as loans. They are not obviously. What the heck is going on??

Sounds like a Credit Karma glitch. Don't worry about it as your actual credit reports will not be affected by the glitches on this site.