Paying on your credit card multiple times monthly
Does paying on a credit card balance weekly or bi weekly, even when the minimum balance due has already been paid for the month effect your credit score?

Most Helpful Response

Re: Paying multiple times

Probably not.  The bank will send a snapshot of your account to the credit bureau once a month.  If you pay your balance in full, but split it out over two payments, the snapshot reported to the credit bureau may not reflect a full payment, depending on timing.  But there isn't a way to report multile payments a month. 

I spoke with a rep from Capital One who told me that paying on your credit card as you put charges on it was a good idea and would help to build a score faster.

I am not sure if this is 100% true or not; I'm just passing information along.