Question

egeste

Paying off my cc every month before the due date shows N/A for "Open Credit Card Utilization"?
I use my credit card as a cash flow tool and pay it off every month before the due date, yet my credit report card shows N/A for "Open Credit Card Utilization" which appears to be affecting my credit negatively. Why does it appear as N/A when I've been using my card?

Credit Limit

Does that card have a credit limit?

Cards without credit limits are not used for Utilization.  Payoffs before the due date in not going to show zero amount due if you have been using the card.  You need to pay it off before the statement shows that you owe it.  The credit bureaus go by the information on the printed statements.