Question

coopAl

paying off credit card in full but no increase in credit
I just recieved my capital one journey card a few months ago, I have been using about 1 to 6 percent of my credit limit yet my credit score only went up once and my balance always shows 0, is this normal?

If your balance is always zero when it reports to the bureau, you are not showing credit usage.  You will want to have a balance be reported which you would still pay off by the due date.   If this is your only card and you have balances reflected,it is still new just be patient on the little adjustments you'll start receiving as the card gets older.