Question

Jbwrath

Paying off collections
Okay, I'm 26 years old, i had several thing in collections, it's paid off two left best buy for $1900, and US bank for $489, so I called the Credit Bureau they said if I pay them off and still remain on my credit for 7 years he said of credit 7 years passes it won't be on my account anymore. I want a decently increase my credit by December I want to know the best method of paying off my debt is doing a settlement? Paying in full? Making payments? What one building my credit but one improve my credit it seems finding legitimate honest credit answers is difficult just because someone says something doesn't mean it's the truth. Anyways with all 3 credit bureaus my credit score is about 5:50 I'd like to maybe hit 600 by December I want to know what the best action is. Thank you

Please make the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn about credit, how to negotiate a 'pay for delete' agreement with at least one of your creditors and why.  The purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH about credit and how to build one's score.  I am a lot older than you, am on a fixed income and now live better than when I was working because of what I learned here.