Question

Helpm3

Paying off collections
I have an account in collections for a former credit card I had. I have been trying to get in contact with someone so that I can work something out to pay off this account. The collection agency informed me that they sent my account to a legal office and have tried to contact them via mail and phone with no response. I don't know what to do but am really trying to pay this off so I can continue to improve my credit. Please help!

Keep in mind that paying offers little to no benefit.  You want to aim for deletion.