Question

Jaymo4

Paying off balance on delinquent accounts. Good for your score?
I fell on some hard times a few months ago, had several cards close due to delinquencies and a car loan that went 60 days delinquent. I now have the ability to pay everything off today. In order to try to get my score going back up should I pay everything off to a zero balance immediately or should I just pay them 90% down and continue to make low monthly payments on the closed accounts? Thank you.

Pay everything off at once. You don't get credit for paying on closed accounts. You need to prevent this stuff from becoming charged off and going to collections.