Question

Elorahd

Paying down credit while still using credit cards
I have a special situation I'm not quite sure how to deal with. I have about 12 credit cards. Right now, half of those are at 0% interest for a set time. I'm trying to pay these down due to a surgery I had to charge to them, but I still use them for day to day expenses. Most of these are at the top of their limit. I have a cool app that helps you use the snowball method to get your debt down, but I'm not sure how to factor in the 0 interest cards and how to deal with putting daily expenses on some other card. What do I pay first? How do I juggle this the smartest way so I pay the least amount of interest possible?

The obvious answer is to pay off the cards that are charging interest before working on the zero percent cards.

Elorahd

That will be done by July. Then what?

"then what?" Start working on the zero percent card that lose the zero percent intro rate first.