Question

Morphyyy

Paying credit card in full?
I have a credit card with a $200 limit and my statement closes on the 14th of every month. Can I use 150 out of that 200 as long as I pay it in full before it reports to the credit bureaus? Wouldn't it show my utilization at 0%

As long as you pay it before they reported to the credit bureaus, or more importantly it has to reflected on your account before it reports. It can be shown whatever percentages you want.

If this is your own credit card, a $140 charge would be 70% utilization which is a bad number so it would be wise to pay it down, not pay it off before the reporting date.  I do advocate carrying a balance so that you show some utilization.   Consider making two payment, the first to get you down to a much lower utilization and the second payment before the due date of the entire balance so that you do not incur any finance charges on the use of the card.