Question

Imightbereachinghere

Paying a secured credit card with another secured credit card?
So I have a secured credit card and was thinking about getting another. Keep in mind I'm going to use both of these properly for this scenario and I don't know it's even possible to do this.

1. Will having 2 secured credit cards improve my score *faster*?

2. Can I pay my secured credit card bill of with a second one? Thus actually only having one bill but double my pay off?

Most Helpful Response

Having more than one account WILL help improve your scores faster. Three credit cards and one installment loan are the best credit building tools to start with. In regard to using one card to pay another, I don't think that is going to work, but you can check with your lender to see if the accept credit card payments.