Question

dbradshaw11

Paydown each card or just the minimum
Because of circumstances I now have 14 credit cards, I'm wondering should I continue to pay the minimum on each every month or pay one off every month and deal with the fees?

Most Helpful Response

$6000 isn't bad especially for 14 cards.......make sure you pay the minimum on each card every month so you don't wreck your credit score....and then any extra money you have leftover that you would normally buy a pizza with....or if you buy lunch pack instead and put that toward the highest APR card first and pay that off  first so you pay less in interest 

Total

The total of them all is right at 6000 and I don't have the best paying job but I'm trying to get out of debt

Snowball

Do not get behind on any minimum payments.  For sure the best thing to do is Snowball those debts away.  When you have established the discipline to pay those off use the same total monthly payment to buy assets.

Snowball: http://youtu.be/V8zdReP9yME

Wealth Creation: http://youtu.be/YWxEKkko6BY