Question

newbee2016

Pay to Delete agreement letter but it is still on Transunion and Experian report
I paid a Medical bill in a pay for delete agreement. I received the letter stating they would remove this from both Transunion and Experian. It has been over 60+ days it is still reflecting on my credit report. Should I dispute directly with the CB since I received a letter for deletion? I called the collection agency and they said they reported the deletion to both CB. Should I believe them?

Most Helpful Response

Yeah, write the Credit Bureaus and show them proof that an agreement was made. The Credit Bureaus will remove it within 30 days....

newbee2016

Thank-you. Just another question, the CB won't keep the collection on my account if I dispute will they since I'm basically saying it was a legitimate collection by sending in the letter.