Question

Appollo88

Pay off old student loan with half of my total late payments, but is very old.
I have an 18 year old student loan which I owe only $1 on. It is also half of my late payments. I am currently at 96% payments on time, should go to 98% if I pay it off. However, my average credit age is about 9 years, it will go down to 7 years or so.
So should I pay it off or keep it for a while until my other credit lines mature? What will help my score the most. I am currently at a 768 score.

Student loans should bepaid in full as quickly as possible.  Since only you have access to your credit information, there is no way any of us could calculate exactly how much your score will improve once this loan is paid. Once the negatives drop off, your score will raise, as is explained in the articles on this site.