Question

Andysc3

Pay off a big high interest card or two smaller low interest cards
I'm getting about 6k back for my tax returns. I'm wanting to reduce my debt some. I have a capital one card that's at 19% interest 3k limit and 2800 debt. I also have two other cards, one through usaa has 1k limit and maxed and a best buy card with a limit of 2100 with 1800 debt. I have a collection of 994 from a previous apartment that I lived in over a year ago that I'm going to pay off. So should I pay off the one high interest card or the two smaller cards. Current score is 617 and want to be in the 700s by Dec 2014