Question

Iamarealperson

Pay off 6 year old derogatory/charge off?

Messed up 1st post

Sorry, I guess I messed up the 1st post.
I read a few half/pay half/don't pay so I am reaching out to see what to do.
My debt is apron 2,000
1 unsecured loan for 1,100 derogatory/charge off
1 credit card for 900 derogatory/charge off.
They are both about 5/ years old and should fall off around 2017.
I need to know if I pay them both in full will it restart the 7 year time or SOL?
Will it help my score better than what it is now unpaid?

If I should certify a letter what should I ask for to receive full payment? Closed/Paid?
I know I should of paid these years ago but haven't really cared about credit until now.
Overall I just need my credit scored to go up? I have a secured credit card but these are killing my score. I did try to dispute one and it went from closed to open? Does that mean they want to work with me or did I reset the clock because I disputed through creditkarma?

Thank you all to those who reply with your help. I appreciate it!