Question

Viviene18328

Pay off 3 accounts to improve credit score in order to obtain a car loan.
I have 2 accounts that I made arrangements on to pay a certain amount per month. I also have an account with our local orthodontist that I pay on monthly. I need to buy a car. Should I pay off these 3 accounts and then apply for a car loan or should I just take the money I have to pay off these 3 accounts and simply buy a used car and keep making my payments on time. My credit at this time is very poor. I'm concerned paying off these debts (around $3000) will not improve my credit enough to qualify me for a car loan.

google dave ramsey